Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Accusation of a friend

I don't understand how a person like you, elected to carry such an important office in a big organization, can have a communication failure like this. Asking me to go for a dinner, waiting for my confirmation, then not telling me the time nor place doesn't reflect well on your organizational abilities. Leaving me hanging 10 minutes before dinner time with no updates whatsoever.. i've had to suspend my previous plans to accomodate this little reunion. Have you thought about that?

Perhaps its not your lack of communication and organizational skills. Perhaps are you just not applying them to me, because i am unimportant now? I hope that i am merely thinking too much, and my judgment of you as such callous a person, is merely a mistake. This is, however, not the first time. Nor is it the second.

I don't think you will read this. The real course of action would, of course, be to accost you personally. But i am too weary to bump into you intentionally, only with the intention of accusation. My ethos doesn't work that way.

So i post my frustrations here, and belt out my disappointment. You, the person whom i've shared roof with for 3 years. How could you do this to me?

2 comments:

Jingo said...

I'm sad to hear this... Did he have a good excuse afterwords? If he didn't, that's totally out of order.

~sushi~ said...

friends who dump you just like that are really painful to have ;_;