Monday, March 19, 2007

Disappointment

Regarding the dinner, XXL (another friend who was also in the same boat as me) pursued jon, and his replying sms was thus:

"Oh, i think my friend has cooked for me already leh. So how?"

So you might forgive me for getting a mite pissed off. And feeling vastly insulted.

Jon, if you are reading this right now, don't you think its a bit uncouth and ill-mannered to ask people out for dinner, and then calling it off because you found another source of food? Isn't it even more impolite of you to not even tell me when you have called the bloody thing off? The least you can do is to apologize and tell me about it so i can stop waiting for you till 6:45pm.

This feels like a slap in the face. It seems like i misjudged you as a good friend after all.

2 comments:

~sushi~ said...

geesh, where did you pick up such friends? O.o

ShouFarn said...

I don't know. He wasn't like that before. =/