Monday, March 12, 2007

Inanity tagged

For some reason or other, Jiko has decided that the web needs more of me, which explains the rather specific mandatory tag that she slapped on to my site. This time though, it isn't anything intellectual like "Book tag" or anything like that. Instead, you are to be subjected to six things that i find weird about myself.

1. I played this bbc brain sex ID game and turned out almost completely neutral. Now, either this test was wrong on a couple of fronts (which i think may be the case), or i have a case of encephalital hermaphrodism. Which is still a cool condition to have. It is kind of true in a way, and those who know me well will know that i favour the equality of all myriad genders, up to and including the right to use force against each other (hey, if a girl can slap a guy around, then so can a guy retaliate in kind. Best solution is not to use it at all on anyone).

2. For a period in time i wore only BUM equipment clothing because i AM a bum, and also because in malaysia pretty much the only brands that fit my physique are american brands that stock caucasian sizes. I have since moved on to bigger (heh) and better things.

3. In a normal day, i will start going weird at 3am. The combination of internet and lack of sleep will lead to some pretty interesting comments from me, as i am sure some parties have already found out. To see for yourself, add me on MSN at Shoblastc-at-hotmale(mail)-dot-com. Just so you know, i live in greenwich +10, so you can prepare in advance.

4. I visit 10 webcomics a day. Seriously, webcomics is such a large part of my life now. I'm even tempted to start one myself about my adventures in biomed. Featuring stick figures, giant E.coli and microcentrifuges.

5. I visit 4 forums a day.

6. Eating habits. I eat tomatoes, celery, carrots, capsicum and corn raw. for the sake of convenience, when i eat normal grapes, i tend to just swallow the seeds because i can't be bothered reaching for a dustbin. Same goes to watermelon. There was once when i got bored, and chewed up an apple alongside with seeds. Did you know apple seeds taste a bit like almonds? Must be all the cyanide in there.

I am supposed to tag 6 more people. But for the sake of being contrary, i will make this a meme dead end. Anyone interested to do the tag are invited to not do so.

1 comment:

Steph LT said...

Sugoi, sugoi! What about pomogranates? (<-- however you spell those things)

Visiting 4 forums a day is not weird. o.o

I pledge alliance to Shoblast's webcomic for the sake of the development and advancement of the web community! I just need you to patiently explain anything that I don't understand (which will be quite a lot if you're talking about chem/bio). You now have a crew, what are you waiting for!? Together we will bring down Dr. McNinja!