Monday, July 03, 2006

Holiday project

Barely two days after my holidays post, inspiration struck! I have a project: to make my own blogskin!

And i need your help. I have already searched the net for some beginners guides, but i would still like to know what you guys did for yours, and you websites, if you have any, that you found useful.

Are there any recommended blogskin programs?

I guess i am just tired of the same cookie-cutter schemes that everyone is using. I chose this one originally because i liked the theme "scribe", and i sort of like words, and the papyrus-like setting was sort of cool. Getting sick of it though.

Any advice for nooby lil old me? Any would be appreciated.

2 comments:

Steph LT said...

You fail to specify whether you know HTML or don't know. =x I am mostly a manual notepad labourer that uses CSS, and the way I picked up my shoddy HTML is to dissect websites I visit. Simple html stuff can be found at htmlgoodies.com (if it's still there). Blogger tags are simple if you know HTML.

No idea about skinning programs. =x Sorry and good luck! =D

ShouFarn said...

Wow, this is definately a nudge towards the right direction. And Htmlgoodies,com is still alive.

Just noticed how noob i am when i see the information cascading down unto poor quivering me.

Getting to work now =D