Monday, February 13, 2006

Holiday post- Of regret and screaming.

There is something seriously wrong with me. I am almost hoping to start all the studying again. Home is starting to get boring, but no way in hell will i go back to Melbourne so soon. Aussie will be even worse, for now.

Internet is my best friend, lalalalala.

Seriously, holidays can start to get so dull. Then as the trend goes, there will be a period where you start yearning for things to start rolling again. Then out of the blue the holidays will end and when taht happens my tune will dramatically change and i will be suddenly thinking "WTF have i done this whole holidays noooo i do not want to go back i haven't bonded enough with my family yet ahhhhhhh" all the while walking in to that tube thing that takes you into the plane, nevermind the fact that i spent my free time during the hols unabashedly staring into the computer screen like what i am doing now only to realise i will be screaming later AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok thats my holiday post. I have wasted enough time as it is. Less than two more weeks and the hols end. Sigh.

No comments: